Our lovely new customer, Tiana, who recently discovered us, was keen to be our next SalvEdge Fashion Ambassador! She was so much fun and can pull off almost any look! She loves fashion and consignment and has a defined sense of her own personal style.
Items modeled available at our Victoria Park location! (1002 Macleod Tr SE / @salvedgefashion)
1) How would you describe your personal style?
A mixture of boho, punk rock and timeless classics like a little black dress or jeans and a white tee!
2) What does fashion mean to you? (or what’s most important to you when you get dressed and ready to present yourself to the world?)
The most important thing to me before I leave the house is that I FEEL good. When you feel good, you look good and give off good vibes!
3) What do you admire most about fashion you see on the street, online?
Getting inspired with new outfit ideas. I like checking out fashion online to find new ways of matching/wearing items you may already have in your closet.
4) What do you find the most fun about consignment shopping?
Finding unique hidden gems and giving them a new lease on life!
5) What do you like about SalvEdge Boutique?
SalvEdge Boutique has a wide variety of styles at prices to fit any budget! Krista was very helpful and easy to talk too. I will be a repeat customer for sure!